Thursday, June 7, 2012

33 Weeks

Today I am 33 weeks and again, time is going by so quickly! I am so excited to meet this little princess but I really want to enjoy this pregnancy as well. I have super great pregnancies, with Hadleigh I'm not even sure I really felt pregnant until the end when I got huge. This time I definitely have burning ribs, back pain and the very worst hip pain ever- at times I can barely walk or roll over in bed. Even though, I am still loving being pregnant and I know that this is nothing compared to what others Momma's go through! I definitely want to soak up every minute of it! 


How Far Along: 33 weeks 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm not sure this week, I have a Dr. appointment next Friday so I will know then.
 
Maternity Clothes: The same, I have one pair of maternity pants and I wear all maternity shirts. 
Stretch Marks: Not any new ones, thankfully! 
Best Moment this week: Getting a crib for our new little Miss :)
Miss Anything? Working out normally. 
Movement? Yes, this baby girls is constantly moving! 
Food Cravings: Oh yes, sugar cookies. 
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope. 
Have you started to show yet? Um yes, I feel enormous!
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: None this week. 
Belly Button in or out? OUT!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I think I'm quite happy! 
Looking forward to: Painting my nursery and crib, hopefully this weekend!