Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Stuff happens...

Seriously... There are no words to describe this picture. I was looking through pictures and I came across this one. Ugh. Again- no words.

We... Were... Hot................. Once...

NOW. I'm a Mommy and as much as I love it I really hate this body, granted I will sacrifice for my little ones but why the heck can't I have my cake and eat it too? I have developed sag in places where quite frankly I don't think there should be, I'm pale as they come and worst of all my 8 lb. 4 oz. baby gave me indescribable stretch marks. Sometimes I want to stomp my feet like a 2 year old and say why me? I know a handful of women that walked away from pregnancy with the same body- not this chick. One day I will visit Dr. raise things where they should be, take away the stretch marks and make this belly flat...

On another note... When I said we I meant I. My hubby is still smokin' hot. I think when you have a child with someone it intensifys everything. I look at him now and I think ooooo la la, you are f-i-n-e fine.



Sometimes a girl has gotta vent. Why me gosh dangit!