Saturday, April 28, 2012

Happy Birthday to my most precious- Hadleigh Sue!

One year ago tomorrow I received the sweetest blessing that the Lord could have ever given me. Hadleigh has forever changed my life, she has truly taught me what life is all about. She has given me meaning and purpose, a reason to wake up every morning and strive to be a better person. I cannot imagine my life without her and I still cannot believe that I am her mother. At times I look at her and think "How in the world are you mine, how did I get so lucky"? Hadleigh is my greatest joy and the biggest blessing I could have ever been given. Heavenly Father is amazing, having children is amazing, getting to be a mother is god's greatest gift, this I am sure. Baby Sue I love you with all of my heart and I am forever thankful that you are my daughter. Happy Birthday baby girl!