That's right, Hadleigh Sue is going to be a very little big sister- to a baby girl! That's right, we are having another baby, due July 26th, 2012. I found out when I was about 6 weeks, I took about 5 pregnancy tests just to be sure and I continued to take them for the next 2 weeks until I told Mark. I waited to tell Mark because I was so terrified, we just had a baby and I had no idea how he would react. When I finally told him- only 2 weeks but it felt like forever he was excited, definitely nervous and stressed but excited! What a relief, I really had no idea how he would take the news. We had our first appointment at 10 weeks where we had an ultrasound and heard the heartbeat, that's when it really hit me and I have been thrilled ever since! In the beginning I was definitely skeptical, babies only 15 months a part, seems kind of crazy and most definitely still seems that way to me. Don't get me wrong I think it will be difficult to have a new born and chase around a 1 year old but I am so blessed to have another sweet blessing come into my life! We had our second ultrasound on Tuesday when we found out that we are having a girl, she is healthy and everything looks great! This pregnancy has been much different then my pregnancy with Hadleigh, it was so easy with her. This pregnancy I have been very tired, I can't imagine why having a 10 month old. Also, Sunday morning I woke up with horrible contractions, at first I just thought I had a stomach ache and about an hour later realized it was contractions when the pain came, was horrible and then went away for a few minutes. I ended up going to Labor & Delivery where they gave me two shots to stop my contractions, it definitely made them more mild and spaced a part but I continued to have them. I was then sent home and told to come back if they got worse. Well... They continued Sunday night, I didn't have any Monday morning until about 2 pm where they started out small and got bigger and bigger, Monday night I was in horrible pain so Dr. Sanders called in a prescription that was supposed to stop them- it still didn't, again, made them mild but I still had them. Tuesday meeting with Dr. S he said that it is usually caused from a small tear in the placenta, which generally happens from over doing it physically. The tear can take about 10 days to heal and you can continue having the contractions for 10 ENTIRE days. I don't want to complain too much because this pregnancy is still cake, and I am so thankful for that! Anyway... here I am still having contractions, small but definitely still there. Also, we're moving this weekend and I have been told to take it extremely easy for 10 days, isn't that convenient?? I have definitely been doing more then I should be but once we're moved I'll breath for a minute before unpacking- hopefully! So, there is my pregnancy update in a nutshell, I think my Grandma is the only one that reads this so that is why it is very detailed. . :) I am so super excited to be having another baby and I feel so grateful that we are healthy and everything looks good! On a side note, I really, really wanted another girl so I couldn't be happier! I just wanted a little play mate for Hadleigh since they are so close plus I have mounds of girl stuff, what a bonus, right?!!
