Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I miss...


Soon, so very soon I will stop being such a slacker and get you all updated... Hadleighs 4 month update- by the way my chunky monkey weighs 16 lbs. can you even believe it?! Well you should, she is a big girl! I'll also update on her very first time eating cereal and our latest and literally our first vacation since we have been married- I'm almost certain. Wowza... We're either broke or we hate each other- we're definitely broke... As a freakin joke. But we have wonderful things to keep us going, like the title of my post and I just want to share with you how I miss these 2 cutie patooties so very much with all of my heart!

Oh how I miss little Drew-Bear!
And I miss Mr. Smart- he really is a genius!

And as I was looking for pictures to post of our handsome little guys I found this picture...

I miss this little guy too. This could be an entire post on its own. We are such bunny lovers at our house! His name is Thumper, unfortunately he ran away one night during a bad thunderstorm :( Our bunnies have free roam in the Summer. We miss him so very much as well! Just so you're not worried about our hearts breaking too much- over the bunny of course... We have got a new one since, HER name is Cupcake, she is much bigger than Thumper was, he was a mini lop. Also, she had babies and let's just put it this way... Lightly... It tore her the freak up- she's not so cute anymore. We'll work on that... OH- lastly we miss all of you too- all we do is work so we never see anyone!